Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Marathon, Max Update and Silly Family Stuff

I am nuts, but I've registered for another full marathon. I guess it keeps me disciplined. And I still can't get over that I gained 15 lbs right after my last marathon. Oy.

Max had another complete round of tests last week. The chest rads and ultrasounds show he is still cancer free (YEY!!!!!!!!!) but he does have Cushing's Disease...so we'll now be treating that and I'm not sure about the future of his agility career. I know he's ten years old, but he LOVES agility and LOVES running with me... so I will be sad if he can't do these things. Right now he has energy and is happy and jumps around and plays with his toys (and steals Brandy's hedgehog at every opportunity).

My five-year-old's favorite pastime, now that he's reading, is to read EVERY sign. Street signs, signs at the grocery store, etc. It's pretty cool but tends to make our trips out and about much, much longer. I don't want to discourage his reading but dang, Costco has ALOT of signs.

I just have to say, that if I had to pick one type of food to eat for the rest of my life, it would, without a doubt, be chinese food. Every. Day. Yum.

No comments: