Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Love Fall!

Okay, it's not officially fall yet, but I want to be on record as saying that it is my FAVORITE SEASON! How could it not be? Fall means:
  • Beautiful fall colors
  • Long drives through the mountains to see the fall colors
  • Buying fresh apples from an orchard in Eastern Washington
  • Sunny days, cool nights
  • New TV season
  • Pumpkins
  • Pumpkin spice lattes
  • Pumpkin soup
  • Pumpkin picking (are you sensing a theme here?)
  • Pumpkin carving
  • Those little creamy pumpkin candies
  • The first frost
  • Looking forward to the holidays
  • Anticipating the first snow and ski season
  • An excuse to buy new clothes and boots
  • My son's first Thanksgiving preschool play
  • Running just for fun when my Oct. 5 marathon is OVER
  • Running in the rain (yes, I love to do this)
  • Electing a new president
  • Returning to agility trials with Max
  • Finishing my second book

Yeah, I could go on and on...but you get the picture.

2 comments:

K. said...

Ahh, the fall. My favorite season, too! I ADORE it! :D

Ingrid said...

Isn't it? Nothing beats a crisp fall day.