Saturday, September 20, 2008

This Weekend

This weekend is all about revising and running. Running and revising. I'll probably throw a little house cleaning in the schedule just to mix things up. It's rainy this weekend, which I LOVE. Makes me want to curl up with my laptop in a coffee shop or on my couch and get some serious work done on the book (I'll have something soon Colleen, I promise!)

The real question is, do I succumb to my junk food cravings? Will it help the creative process, or am I just looking for excuses? Hmmm...

2 comments:

Sushi said...

Running in the rain sounds nice, if soggy. I love rain. When TS Ike came through last week, I spent a little while standing in the front yard, listening to the wind roar through our giant tree and letting the rain come down like tiny needles.

And then, because it was a lovely, windy, stormy night, I came back inside and knitted a hat. :)

Ingrid said...

Oooh, isn't it great to curl up inside when the weather is nasty outside? How did the hat turn out?