Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I’m Just Sayin…

Is it hard to replace the toilet paper in the bathroom? Seriously, I’m asking…is it a difficult chore? I’m not going to point the finger at any one individual, but a certain someone in our household with a cold (other than me) likes to carry the roll around in case he/she needs to blow his/her nose. For the past two weeks, I’ve had to hunt for a new roll about every other day. So really…is it hard to replace a roll? Is the inability to place a toilet paper roll on the spindle in the bathroom a genetic fault assigned to a specific gender?

I’m just sayin....

5 comments:

Sushi said...

Oh, dear. Yours too? During cold season, I'll think we're out of ye glorious bog roll, only to find seven or eight rolls in strategic nose-blowing locations around the house. Also, the Import never leaves it on the dispenser in his bathroom, and it took me a year and a half of living in this house to stop him from removing it in mine, too. It's gotta be something on the Y chromosome. Srsly.

Ingrid said...

LOL. When the husband DOES open a new roll, he absolutely cannot put it on the spindle and instead just sets it on the counter top. Every time. No fail. I believe your Y chromosome theory. What other explanation is there?

Jef said...

Milo used to unroll the whole thing all over the house, and I am sure you can read more about that in Ingrid's book. :) But seriously, I'm pretty sure I have the Y chromosome and I am more partial to Kleenex.

Ingrid said...

Dang, I can't believe I left that particular talent out of my book. Ah well, perhaps it will be in Colleen's revision notes ;-)

K. said...

Had to laugh at this. Yeager used to do the same thing when he was a puppy. Charmin is pretty impressive, too. He'd drag it into at least three rooms, around corners, before the TP would break.