Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun Night!


We had a great party at the house last night for my birthday. We couldn't use the backyard due to rain, but everyone seemed to enjoy staying inside and visiting. Isn't if funny that you spend all day cleaning and making the house presentable (translation: hide the toys and laundry) and most guests opt to hang out in the kitchen? Murphy's law though...if we hadn't cleaned, EVERYONE would have wanted a house tour.


Here's a pic of me and the girls. I've known all of them since junior high and Tabitha (on my right in the pic) and I have been best friends since we were three-years-old.

2 comments:

Sushi said...

I'm glad you had an awesome birthday! :) I'm actually looking forward to the 4-0, in an odd way. I have a sneaking feeling that it's the age when you can start getting away with little eccentricities that younger people can't quite pull off. Is it as awesome as I suspect?

Which one are you in the pic? I keep thinking you're the second from the left (the shortest one), but I'm not certain.

Ingrid said...

Hmmm, wonder what little eccentricities I should be getting away with? I will have to put some thought into that.

I am the one in the black and white dress, second from right (with the "40" tiara on my head)
:-)